WEBINARS AND VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS
We are currently in the process of collaborating with local professionals and individuals interested in providing free and/or low-cost webinars or virtual workshop series. Please check back in early February 2021 to see what we will have available in the coming months and how to register. We are currently interested in collaborating with those who would be willing to host free or low-cost webinars or a workshop series geared towards supporting families in the following areas:
1. Home learning tips / educational activities for K-12's
2. Mental health & wellness (ie. mindfulness & meditation workshops, healthy coping skills, etc.)
3. Supports for neurodiverse parents and/or parents of neurodiverse children
4. Financial planning / coping with job loss / career change / going back to university / working from home
5. Prenatal & postpartum support for new parents struggling with isolation
6. Parenting support (ie. implementing routines, dealing with challenging behaviors, etc.)
If you have other ideas for webinars or workshops that we have not listed, please don't hesitate to email us!
TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEBINAR & WORKSHOP MAILING LIST, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW.
We will send out a monthly email with information on upcoming webinars and workshop series once we get things up and running.
Single-session live web sessions, typically restricted to a single topic (ie. "Tips for Managing Anxiety" presented by a registered clinical counsellor).
An interactive series of live web sessions that may involve one or more speakers on one or more related topics (ie. a 6-week live web series addressing parenting challenges and coping strategies).
COLLABORATE WITH US!
Please send us an email if you would like to host a webinar or workshop series with us. We are open to collaborating with a wide range of individuals including, but not limited to, subject matter experts with professional qualifications, local enterpreneurs and organizations, and/or individuals with lived experience and a passion for educating others.